An overview of noteworthy deals and cases handled by THALES
- Thales IP is representing the largest Belgian pharmaceutical and food supplements company in several cease-and-desist proceedings against a food supplement manufacturer regarding the labelling of competing products (Grégory Sorreaux).
- Thales Commercial successfully represented a manufacturer of high performance wood products in cross border proceedings relating to the unilateral termination of a distribution agreement. In this matter, the Belgian courts decided they do not have jurisdiction to examine the case (Grégory Sorreaux).
- Thales Commercial is representing a market leader company in the area of sports and safety helmets in the context of a dispute regarding the unilateral termination of a commercial relationship relating to the distribution of our client’s products in Belgium (Grégory Sorreaux).
- Thales Real Estate advised an international real estate group on the legal framework applicable to the opening of aparthotels in Brussels (Alexis Wochenmarkt).
- Thales Corporate assisted the Brussels Beer Project in its acquisition of its new Tap Room located in the Bailli neighbourhood (Brussels Beer Project to open new bar in former Michael Collins | The Bulletin) (Alexis Wochenmarkt)
- Thales Corporate represented an international group active in the petroleum sector in a shareholder exclusion procedure in front of the President of the Commercial Court (Alexis Wochenmarkt)