A quarterly overview of noteworthy deals and cases handled by THALES’ partners
Deals and Cases
- Thales Tax s’occupe de la réorganisation d’un groupe franco-belge, comprenant des sociétés commerciales et des sociétés civiles françaises, ainsi que des sociétés holding et patrimoniales belges. Le but a été d’optimiser la fiscalité des différentes sociétés, de gérer les flux financiers et de simplifier la structuration du groupe. (Valérie-Anne de Brauwere, Partner).
- Thales Corporate and Employment advised a major utility company in its acquisition of a majority stake in a group of companies offering B2B electrical installation services. The group is mainly active in the Walloon region and has an headcount of more than 150 employees. The process thus involved close cooperation between the Thales Corporate and Employment teams (Alexis Wochenmarkt, Partner; Marie Michaud-Nérard, Partner; Maïlys Dessain, Associate)
- The Commercial department advises a leading producer of soft drinks on matters related to hyperbolic claims and comparative advertising of products. (Grégory Sorreaux, Partner)
- The Commercial department assists a leading producer of dairy products regarding issues related to health and nutrition claims, as well as in the labelling of packaging’s. (Grégory Sorreaux, Partner)
- Thales represents a leading retailer of food products on issues related to comparative advertising and health claims concerning levels of sugar contained in daily products. (Grégory Sorreaux, Partner)
- The Employment department has been assisting a company active as employment agency on the Belgium market regarding a serious situation of moral harassment which have led to the dismissal for serious cause of the guilty party (Marie Michaud-Nérard, Partner and Maïté Rowies, Associate).