THALES BRUSSELS RECRUITS – LAWYER IN INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND COMMERCIAL LAW
- THALES is an independent law firm, based in Brussels, Namur and Antwerp and is part of an international network.
- THALES BRUSSELS advises and assists business actors through its integrated IP & Commercial, Tax, Labour & Employment and Corporate & Finance departments. We understand our clients’ needs and offer them the best tailor-made service.
- Our lawyers are dynamic and team-oriented
- THALES BRUSSELS offers its employees personal and career development opportunities.
- Its IP & Commercial department handles high-profile cases, often with an international aspect.
In order to strengthen its IP & Commercial department, THALES BRUSSELS is looking for a new lawyer.
- You hold a Master’s degree in Belgian law after a high-quality academic course in French or Dutch.
- You are a junior or you have less than five years’ experience as a lawyer or corporate consultant.
- You have a good command of Dutch (if you have a degree in French) or French (if you have a degree in Dutch) and English.
- A complementary Master’s degree in intellectual property or competition law is an asset.
- You have a spirit of excellence, a strong analytical proficiency and you enjoy working in a team-oriented environment
- You are rigorous and creative in your work, a keen speaker and writer.
- You can become part of a team that thrives with passion and competence, in a friendly and dynamic working environment and in offices ideally located at the Place Poelaert (Hotel de Mérode).
If you are interested, please contact Mr Grégory Sorreaux by e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org.